Sparties & Events Policies
Booking your event:
- Bookings can be done in person or online but required to sign booking agreement.
- To secure your event booking, a Hello Kitty Beauty Spa Event Booking Confirmation form needs to be completed and signed
- Payment of a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price.
- Balance payment for the party to be paid on the day before the start of the event. Any extra charges to be paid at the end of the event.
- Booking for packages should be done at least 1 week in advance and minimum of 2 weeks if there are any third-party add-ons from A La Carte Menu.
Confirming your Event Booking:
- Confirmation is required a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the party, the food choices and number of guests attending. You will be charged based on the numbers you confirm. Any extra guests attending the event will be charged separately (please note that for the time being party bookings are for a maximum of 20 guests).
- A list of guests attending needs to be provided no later than five (5) days prior to the event.
- If you need to reschedule your party this can be done free of charge when done with a minimum (10) days’ notice, if rescheduling occurs less than ten (10) days’ an AED250 fee will apply and the balance of the deposit can be credited for other services. All third-party payments & orders made for the event will be charged accordingly.
- In case of cancelation less than five (5) days prior to the booking, an AED500 fee will apply and the balance of the deposit can be credited for other services. All third-party payments & orders made for the event will be charged accordingly.
- Any changes made on the day of the party will be charged in full regardless whether the service/treatment was performed or not. The guest is accountable for any changes made.
- The Spa will not be held responsible for any adverse reaction to any treatment or service.
- Please advise the Party Organizer if you have any concerns about a treatment or service.
The Event Day:
- Men are not allowed during the event.
- Please arrive early to greet your guests.
- All payments must to be settled upon arrival at Hello Kitty Beauty Spa.
- Upon arrival, name tag will be given to the guests and they will be requested to fill in the Attendance Register.
- Please note you are responsible for your party guests’ behavior - Spa Etiquette to be respected
- Please make sure to secure your belongings before leaving the Spa. The Spa will not be liable for any lost items.
- The Spa will be closed to the public for the duration of your party. Please ensure you do not exceed the time given. Any extra time required will be charged separately.